A brief comfortable and skin-friendly with bright colors to wake up the day.
Why will you love it?
- 100% organically grown cotton, GOTS certified, guaranteeing a cotton that respects the planet, the working conditions, and the skin
- at 240g/m this is a heavier weight fabric
- no itchy label
- a flat elastic waistband for maximum comfort and no marking under clothing
- flat support yoke at the front of the boxer
- Size advice: take the size of the child
Out of respect for the skin and mucous membranes, our underwear (panties, boxers) are made of certified organic cotton jersey. The dyes used are eco-friendly.
these fit smaller through the waist than the same age range in Smafolk or Villervalla
|| Waist circumference
|3/4 years old
|5/6 years old
|7/8 years old
|9/10 years old
|11/12 years old
How to choose the size?
- Choose the size based on their measurements
- These underwear is not pre-washed. We recommend washing at 30° and not drying.
- If you are used to washing their clothes at a higher temperature or if you use a dryer, order the size above their usual size.
- We recommend that you wash them at 30 or 40 degrees with a mild detergent.
- To preserve colours, wash bright colours together (yellows, oranges...) and dark colours together (blue, green).
- Small accidents can happen, so if you have to wash them at 60°, they may shrink.
We are 100% transparent about our manufacturing: scan the QR code below to discover its manufacturing process
From Elementarie Paris.